Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sales IT Tech

I started the Sales IT Tech blog to provide tips, tactics and strategies on using IT technology to reduce machine downtime, increase sales and increase revenue. It’s an outgrowth of my findings from my work in Technical Support, as a Sales Engineer and in my work with Dale Carnegie Training.

This blog is for the sales rep who needs ideas on how to use SalesForce.com, the small business owner in a small office or home office looking for ways to set up their system to take VoIP calls or the entrepreneur looking for ways to use the technology available to them to get an edge. Essentially, anyone who is operating a small business and is performing all of their own IT work but doesn’t have time to explore what’s available to them.

From time to time, I’ll forward relevant articles over to dcarnegietraining.blogspot.com where we deal exclusively with presentation, communication, sales and leadership skills.

Good selling.

No comments: